All applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). Applications are accepted through November 30. Mailed, faxed or emailed applications will not be acknowledged.
- Graduate of LCME-accredited or AOA-accredited school
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- USMLE/COMLEX transcript
- Interviews will take place from November through January.
- Interviews will be scheduled via email through Interview Broker.
- Approximately 40-50 candidates are interviewed each year.
- Candidates will be interviewed virtually via Zoom by the program director as well as have time to meet with current residents.
- Notifications of application status will be emailed as applications are reviewed. Details of decisions cannot be provided on an individual basis due to the number of applications.
Megan Van Sloten