- Accepted through Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) Program ID 1804600001.
- Applications for 2023-2024 academic year will be accepted through November 31, 2023
- Mailed, faxed, or emailed applications will not be acknowledged. Due to the volume of applicants, please do not reach out via telephone or email with status inquiries. If selected for candidate interviews, you will be contacted via email.
Requirements for U.S. or Canadian Medical School Graduates (LCME or AOA-accredited schools)
Complete applications will include:
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- USMLE transcript or COMLEX transcript
Additional Requirements for International Medical Graduates
(including U.S. or Canadian citizens who are graduates of a foreign medical school)
- Pass Step 1 & 2 on first attempt with minimum score of 230 on Step 2 CK
- Patient care experience in the U.S. is required, with a preference of 2 or more months
- Three letters of recommendation, with at least two letters from U.S. Neurologists with first-hand knowledge of the applicant’s clinical experience
- Candidates must be ECFMG certified by February 1, 2024, to be considered for a position starting June 24, 2024
- The program sponsors J-1 and H-1B visas
- To be considered for an H-1B visa, candidates must have documentation through ERAS of a passing score on USMLE Step 3 on file by match day (“will take”, or “score pending” cannot be recognized as a passing score)
Candidates selected for interview will be invited to meet with program administration, faculty, and residents from our GME community via Thalamus. Available dates and times will be conveyed to candidates by invitation only. Interviews will be conducted virtually. Notifications of application status will be emailed as applications are reviewed and decisions have been made. Details of decisions cannot be provided on an individual basis due to the number of applicants.