Our interventional cardiology fellowship program, located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, offers fellows a chance to participate in advanced clinical and academic training at a first-class location.
- Completion of an accredited three-year residency in internal medicine
- Completion of an accredited three-year fellowship in cardiovascular disease
- Successful completion of the American Board of Internal Medicine exam for advancement
- Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service.
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Recent photo of self
- Letters of recommendation (2)
- Letter from IM Program Director (in addition to the two letters of recommendation above)
- Letter from CD Program Director (in addition to the required letters of recommendation above)
- Letter from most recent employer (if applicable)
- Official United States Medical Licensing Examination that includes steps 1 through 3
If you are a foreign medical graduate, you must also provide:
- A valid Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates certificate
- Copy of current visa or green card
Only the most qualified candidates will be invited to interview. The application must be completed and all required documentation must be received before an interview invitation will be extended.
I have been with Sanford Health since 2005. I joined the Cardiology Fellowship world in 2018 and have loved every minute of it.
Our Fellows are fantastic and a joy to work with each day. I work in partnership with our Program Director to ensure we meet accreditation requirements for a successful program. A successful program = successful alumni. I look forward to answering your questions and helping you out the best I can.